Image of bottled spirits



There are many variants to each of these services, our aim is to work with you to provide the service you require.


Any event selling alcohol and/or providing entertainment needs a TEN (Temporary Events Notice) from the local council. As registered BII members(British Institute of Innkeepers) we take care of this for your event, the council charge a small fee of £25 for the TEN which we ask you to pay.